Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So awhile ago I was asked to give an interview for the Columbus Parents Magazine. They were doing an article on SIDS, and they wanted to interview someone who has had a premie and ask them about what went on with them. 
I was all excited for it, and totally up for it. It brought back a lot of old memories about my little Dlyann. If you don't already know she was 8 weeks early, and had to spent 3 weeks in the NICU. So we were really worried about her for a long time. We had to do a lot of different thing to keep her healthy. When we were finally able to bring her home we were not a loud to bring her anywhere. We had to keep her away from kids, and any one who had the tiniest cold. The 2 places the doctor said that no matter what we were not aloud to go was church and movie theaters b/c, they are filled with germs. So we did what we were supposed to do. 
Anyways back to the interview. It just came out. I think it turned out really good. Dylann looks so cute in the picture, and its not my best, but whatever, its manly about her. If you want to read it go here. I am just so grateful that that time in my life is over. I learned a lot and I just hope that I don't have to go through it again.

Just born 5-18-2007
3 1/2 years
I just love this crazy girl


1 comment:

  1. Meryn you guys look so great in that picture! So awesome that you got to be in that magazine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete