St Patty's Day, it was kind of a last min effort. So I pulled out the green food coloring and tried to find different things to color green. We all wore green and drank green milk.
I made green pancakes for the kids and me for lunch, they were all for it. I had to pump myself up for it. I know that it wouldn't taste different but they looked a little weird for me, It was so much fun, Dylann wants do do a pink day next. Dylann is holding my attempt at a 4 leaf clover.
That night Danny and I were able to go to a hockey game. It was our first pro hockey game ever. We don't know anything about hockey. The only thing we know about hockey is that they get into a lot of fights. So we were hoping for a good fight. Well we were in luck, they had a fight in the first quarter.
Here we are watching the game.
what a fun St. Patty's day.


How fun! We didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day, unfortunately. I'm looking forward to doing some fun things for Easter though!
ReplyDelete