Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bruce Blood

Oh boy. What a day, I picked up a day at work, and as I was on my way to work I get a phone call.
It was Dylann,
She was yelling 'mommy come home Bruce blood, Bruce need stitches'
I started to freak out.
Then I hear Danny say 'I can't hear you just come home we need to take Bruce to the ER.'
Ok so now I am really freaking out, I pull this crazy car move to get home.
I walk in the door and this is what I find.
 I was hysterical.
He tripped and hit his head on the TV stand.
We take Dylann to my moms, b/c she couldn't miss ballet
and we go to the urgent care.
After we get there, Bruce could care less about what is going on.
They take us back and this is whats going on.
 Well I think I cried harder than he did.
He was really good. I learned something new. They don't give kids his age stitches.
So they gave him liquid stitches. Oh my little man.
He is totally happy, he acts like nothing happened.
He is full of life and all over the place.
He runs all over and screams
and now he is climbing up on everything he can.
Crazy boy, 1 trip down to the urgent care, lets home we don't have any more for him

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! That's so scary! I'm glad he's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the joys of boys... they don't give big kid stitches either. When Robbie put his tooth through his lip last year they used liquid stitches.. wish they would have used regular on him probably would have healed better. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete