Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Project

I just finished a new project, I am really happy with the way it turned out.
I have been collecting frames for almost a year. I wanted really different ones.
I also didn't want to spend a lot of money on them.
I think I spent 5 bucks at the most on one frame,
A lot of them were free too, can't really beat that
Here is the before, trying to figure out the lay out
Here is the after on the wall. I love it.
I know its all over the blog world, but I love it, I am going to add a brown P to it
We have it up in our kitchen, I am just in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!! So do you put pictures in them, or leave them empty? Either way I think it looks so awesome, I think I just might have to copy you. The big P will look cool, too. How are you guys doing? I miss Ohio so much :( Your kids are freaking ADORABLE!!! Oh and I saw that you did that interview thing, too, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete