Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Big NEWS!!!


I am not pregnant!!!
I just had to clear that up before I started.
I was asked to do an interview with the
Columbus Parents Magazine.
A friend of mine is friends with the girl that is writing an article about SIDS.
I know kinda sad, but she wanted to put a little spin at the end.
About a premie baby and how they are now, now that they are out of the scary SIDS time.
So my friend told her about me and Dylann.
I am really excited about it. I just got interviewed today.
The issue comes out in March.
And the best part, they are going to put in a picture of me and Dylann in it. We are going to get pictures done by thier photoagher.
Wow that is so exciting.
People are going to be reading about my story.
They might also put pictures of Dylann when she was first born.

I will let you know when it comes out.
We will be buying a lot of this copy. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment