Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunbeams

Oh my goodness, this last Sunday was Dylanns first Sunday as a Sunbeam, I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast.
Here with there little headbands they made
 When I took her she was so excited to go, she went right in and sat down in the front row, and said bye mom, and I was trying to hold on, she was like 'you go to class ok mom, I stay here, you go to class'
It took me a long time to walk out of the room, I just kept looking at her, and she would look back and wave and say 'go to class mom' and I am not going to lie I did shed a few tears as I walked out of the room, I can't believe my little baby is going to primary, she just wont stop growing up.
Dylann, I am so proud of you, you have been such an amazing little girl. You bring me so much joy. You are going to be such an amazing woman when you grow up, I just hope itn't for a really long time. I love you so very much, and you will always be my little girl, my little princess. Love mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment