Monday, January 10, 2011

4 Grandbabies

This last year has been an exciting year!! No really I mean it, my mom had 4 grand babies this year.
Seriously all of my sisters and I had a baby this year. It has been so fun. I love being pregnant with my sisters, I love the thought that my kids will grow up and be close friends with their cousins.
So since my one sister that lives in New York came for Christmas, we were able to have all the babies together for the first time.
We had to have a photo opp. It was crazy, trying to get all the babies sitting still, smiling, not crying, and looking some what in the same direction. It was great. It was so fun to watch them. My sister got these really cute onesies with all the months on them so we had the babies wear the month of how old they are. So fun, here ares some of the best ones.
Bryn 8 months, Grant 3 months, Clark 1 month, Bruce 10 months
This is all my sisters and our babies, Me and Bruce, Margo and Bryn, Nikki and Grant, Mallory and Clark
 
This is my mom and all the babies, she is in heaven, She loves being around all her grand babies.
So while we were taking the pictures my brother was holding up the sheet, he did this in the middle of it and we didn't even know about it. He is such a crack up, My mom was so happy to be around all the family, The only thing that would have made this Christmas better would have been to have my other brother here, and to have Marcus get married.
(photos taken from my sisters blogs, thanks)

1 comment:

  1. Meryn, I think it should be noted that I got those awesome onesies for Mallory for her baby shower. I'm just teasing! Aren't they adorable, though? All the babies are SO cute! I love seeing all you guys together and of course, Marcus's head popping out in the back. He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete