I went back to work a couple of weeks ago
I have a problem with working in a salon
I love to change my hair!!!
no really its a problem
since I have been back at work, I have already done couple of different things
I have added a red tint, so it looked really red, I don't have a pic of it
then I cut my bangs, not that big of a deal.
Then just last week, I did something big, I got my first
PERM
yea I have never had a perm before. I am so excited about it
I know its kinda hard to believe since I have have been doing hair for awhile now and I grew up in most of the 80s,
what do you think?
I am totally in love with it.
We did one called a weave perm, where you leave out half of it, so half is straight and half curly
I love it, so its not to big, not to crazy,
not to 80s
if you want one give me a call and I can give you one too!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment