We put up our Christmas tree awhile ago, but for some reason I can never find the time to blog about it. Dylann was really excited to put up our Christmas decorations, I was too, Bruce was excited b/c we were all excited.
Dylann really wanted to put the topper on,
After we were all done, Dylann was so in love with the lights, she asks all day long when we can turn the lights on, Bruce kept on wanting to eat everything. I just love this picture, Dylann is like ok I am done holding him now, and Bruce just thinks its a game.
With our tree, she never looks at the camera right, oh well
Bruce is a little unsure b/c we keep pulling him away from the tree.
the next morning after we put the tree up, the kids wanted to play under the tree the whole day, they didn't really mess with it, they just wanted to be under it, which was fine by me. They play so good together
this is the first year that Dylann didn't freak out over being with Santa, it was really great. We didn't know how Bruce would handle it b/c he hates new people. But he just wanted to check him out.
Santa picture=success
We got a package form Dannys parents, and when we were taking them out of the box, Dylann just put them under the tree, well Bruce wanted to get to them fast, so he went behind the tree to get to them, he thought he was pretty funny, now all he wants to do is play with them, b/c the paper makes noise,
Dylanns first gingerbread house, she had so much fun making it.
We are all ready for Christmas, all the presents are wrapped, I have everything shipped to where its supposed to be. Yea I can not wait for Christmas, I love being ready before, so I don't have to stress, b/c we all know that I stress too much.


your tree is beautiful!! The kiddos are adorable. Hope you guys have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ReplyDelete