Thursday, September 2, 2010
WOW! It has been 5 years since Meryn and I got hitched lol. It has been the best 5 years of my life. Babe I just want to tell you thank you, thank you for choosing me, thank you for letting me be your husband, thank you for spending the first 5 years with me and thank you in advanced for spending all eternity with me. You have made me such a better person in life, you have brought me back to the church and you have given me 2 beautiful children. I love you with all my heart, mind, body , soul, etc., you name i love you with it. I can't wait to spend every waking second with you and every breath. You are so dead sexy, oh ya! Love you forever and ever babe!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


oh my gosh so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that it has been five years. You and Meryn are so blessed and I couldn't be more proud and happy for you all. I remember the night before you got married and you said that you wanted a marriage like mine and your Uncle Sid's. It looks like you have it. Hold on to it and alway charish every waking moment with Meryn, Dylnn and Bruce. Always keep our Father in Heaven in your life and trust in him. Yes, I have started studying the Bible and going to Sunday School. Love all of you.
ReplyDelete