Friday, July 30, 2010

My Crazy Kids

The other day I was watching my sisters kids while she was at the doctors. She has 5 kids, She took the baby with her and one of her kids is Dylanns age, they are best friends. Well while I was down stairs with the triplets, (yea she has 8 year old triplets), watching a movie, Bruce was sleeping and Dylann and Katelyn were in her room playing.
After a little while I thought, "wow they are playing really well together and being really quite". They kind of have a 'love, hate' relationship.
They don't get through a full play time without one fight over toys.
what do you expect they are 3.
Anyways back to the story, So I was about to go up stairs when Katelyn comes down, looks over the stairs and starts talking, I couldn't really understand her. Then she said that Dylann needed help with lotion.
LOTION?
what were did they get that?
So I go into Dyanns room and this is what I find... Yea I would say she needed some help with the lotion
To every ones surprise, I wasn't mad, I was laughing so hard. Dylann was a little confused. I picked her up and put her in the tub, and picked up all the stuff with lotion all over it. She has so many toys all the time on her bed that she didn't get any on her sheets, so I didn't need to change them, Score!
Well while I was washing everything off Dylann started crying. I couldn't figure out why b/c I was laughing. Well she was sad b/c she got one drop of lotion on her puppy.
I just kept telling her that she wasn't in trouble and that she was silly, then she yells at me and says, "I am not silly, I Dylann"
Oh my silly girl, I love you Dylann keep doing your silly things, you make me happy.

Bruce is totally into everything, I am so glad he can't crawl yet. He grabs everything all the time. When ever we are eating he wants to take everything from us, I just thought this was funny, b/c we are a RANCH family. When I say a RANCH family, I mean like we have it for every meal, on everything, you name it we do it. Pizza, all meats, veggies, and even spaghetti, that's my favorite (don't knock it till you try it)
Anyways I just thought these were cute.
I love how he looks like he just got caught.
Dylann and Bruce I love you, thank you for letting me be your mom and always making me smile!!!

2 comments: