My favorite place on earth is Pentwater Michigan.
My family has a cottage right on the beach, and I have gone there every year for my whole life. We always go up for the 4th. It was so much fun, Dylann was really into it this year. Dylann wanted to be on the beach the whole time, which was fine by me.
Dylann trying to fly a kite, it broke after the first 2 attempts, oh well.
swimming and playing in the sand
Bruce getting into the action
Fire works were on Saturday night, so we had a bon fire, and s'mores. Can you see how burnt I am?
Daddy helping out with the sprinklers, look at that sunset, to die for right? that's what I thought

Dylann totally passed out in the middle of the fireworks.
The 4th, on a walk to the pier, Dylann can't get enough of the sand
Dylann was so mad she doesn't want to hold our hands any more, so Danny had to hold her, and this is her giving up. We are on the pier, if you don't know what a pier is, its a long cement thing that goes out into the water. there are usually 2 of them and in between them is the channel, which is like over a 100 ft deep, so boats can go in and out of the lake and the other side has crashing weaves. So you can imagine why we don't want Dylann just running by herself.
walking back, love the view


looks like a wonderful 4th of july.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time. I love that yellow dress on Dylann. I almost bought it for Jordan it's so stinking cute!
ReplyDelete