Thursday, April 22, 2010

What the kids are up to now...

We have been very busy around here. We have been working on potty training hard core, the last couple of weeks. So much so that I completely got rid of diapers at all times except during nap and bed time.
Dylann has had a few accidents but all in all she has done pretty good. She didn't have any accidents today, and she went poop in the potty YEA. I can't believe it I was so excited.
The way that finally worked for her is she doesn't get anything she wants, unless she goes to the potty. Like if she wants to watch TV she has to go potty, if she wants princess milk (strawberry milk) she has to go potty, she wants to go outside she has to go potty. She has been doing really well with that.
This picture is of her doing so good at going potty, she got her first ice cream cone, she loved it so much. It was like a whole new thing, ice cream on a cone you eat? wow. Dylann you keep this up and there is plenty more coming.
This is our naked Friday, Dylann decide while potty training that she didn't want to have any clothes on any more, so she was naked the rest of the day (her be-bop (barbie) had to be naked too). silly girl (we were not naked, I know that saddens some people sorry)
Bruce has started smiling, all the time. If you laugh at him, he smiles, if you talk to him, he smiles, if you smile, he smiles. He is also cooing a lot too. This has been so much.
too cute
We just brought out the little play gym. Bruce really likes it for like 2 mins and then he is done. Dylann sees him in it and says, "Dylann turn" and then gets in with him. He stays in longer when she is with him, so why not. It has been so much fun watching them together. They get a long so well and she really isn't jealous of him at all. Thank goodness.
Cleaning Dylanns room one day, had to put Bruce somewhere so we put him in Dylanns bed. Lets just say that she didn't help clean after that. She was having to much fun with him in her bed. Even though he just lays there, and gets mad when his binkey isn't in his mouth. She still thought it was so cool, she got mad when I moved him.
Getting Bruce to talk, (he wouldn't smile for the camera) I love Dylanns voice in the back round.
I love to watch my kids, and see how much they enjoy everything. Dylann still gets excited about everything and Bruce this is a whole new world to him.
This picture was from my birthday. My birthday cake, yumm.
Danny and I just got gym passes, and have been off sugar a month, (we give ourselves one cheat day) We have been working hard. I have lost all the weight form Bruce, now I am working on the weight from Dylann.



wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. Meryn, that is awesome. I am so proud of you guys. I really should follow your lead on the sugar thing... I don't think I have had any today... just a few more hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meryn I LOVE the pic of Bruce smiling, he is so darling!

    ReplyDelete