Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Joy of being a kid

We had our first scraped knees. Dylann loves to play out side and run. Well she isn't very good at not falling down. The first time she went out with shorts on she fell within 2 secs of being outside, right on the sidewalk.
We went to the park yesterday with all of her cousins. Dylann way trying to keep up with them and she just kept tripping. She fell 10 times to and from the park. I feel so bad for her little knees. They look horrible.
I guess we didn't teach her how to walk very good. Bruce still sleeps a lot. He is learning how to smile now, its been so much fun. He is very easy going, he never cry's when Dylann is just up in his face all the time, or rubbing his head. He loves to be held and he wants to put his face in yours. I love it he is so much fun, I forgot how much babies are.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures and videos. And scrapped knees are no fun! Jordan's silly... if it's an owie that she CAN'T see then she whines and complains about it but when it's an actually cut or scrape that she CAN see and one that I would think hurts, she doesn't think twice about it, kisses it and laughs about it. She's so backwords! And we never use bandaids unless we HAVE to because Jordan will see it and start crying and complaining... annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute. Can't wait to see everybody again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Sidewalk burn is the worst! I totally relate - I fall all the time :) And I can't believe Dylann like snakes!!!

    ReplyDelete