This is to my Beautiful Wife on her Birthday. You are an amazing mother and wife, you've got the best personalty,you always know how to make me smile and cheer up when im down. I'm so thankful for everything you do for me and the kids. You are a friend to everyone you meet, you are nice to all. You mean to world to me, I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my wife and being able to spend Eternity with you makes me jump for joy. Everytime I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach, it's like meeting you for the first time all over again. You are my love, my life, my best friend and my everything. I love you so much and thank you for being the mother of our kids and being my wife.
P.S. YOUR SEXY


Happy Birthday!!! I sure hope you got your hamburgers for dinner. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love that your husband hijacked your blog for the day and wrote such an amazing post about you! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! What a sweet post from your husband!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOSH what a sweet husband you have Meryn!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday - April birthdays are the best :) I love your blog and your kids are seriously sooooooooo beautiful. Wow! I miss you!
ReplyDelete