Saturday, March 13, 2010

St. Pattys Parade

Today was the St. Patty's parade, it was cold and wet, yet fun. The company that Danny works for, Krema peanut butter and Grandma's fruitcakes, had a float in the parade. Dylann was so excited to see her daddy. He had to dress up like a frog, so all day she would tell everyone 'daddy's the frog' even if they asked her if she was having fun. Hear she is with her cousin Katelynn.Waiting for the parade to start
Hear is the float coming Dylann so excited to see her daddy. That's her pointing at the bottom, that's Danny in the green. Here is the float, it looked good. 'Daddy's the frog'
she was kinda scared, at first but if you look in the mouth you can see Danny's face.Every year we take a picture like this, how much a year changes everything.

4 comments:

  1. The frog family photo is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, he needs to come to church like that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I loved that you commented on my blog, now I have saved yours and can look at it in the future! I too loved the family frog photo...so fun!
    Also I don't know if other people have said this already, but the family picture of the four of you together after Bruce was born is so incredibly perfect! Dylann is even smiling at the camera!
    I am so happy that all is going well with baby #2!

    ReplyDelete