The reason so many family members came in this last weekend, is b/c we had Bruce's baby blessing. It was so amazing to have family come to celebrate this wonderful event. My mother-in-law bought this super cute blessing outfit, its a tux. I kept telling her I wish it was in black so he can use it more. He is just so cute in it, don't you think?
Daddy and our little guy, getting ready to go to church
All the guys in circle, left to right, Jason Roessner, uncle Craig, uncle Jarren, papa Bruce, daddy, grandpa Ron, and bompa Ed
the whole family, my grandparents, my parents and Danny's parents.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So very fun... The pictures of Bruce are way cute. You all look so wonderful. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI loved the tux! Priceless!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious post! I am so happy so many of your family members were able to attend. I loved the tux too cute!
ReplyDelete