Monday, November 16, 2009

ODE TO SLEEPING

(All pictures from my phone so some are fuzzy)
I love taking pictures of Dylann when she is sleeping,
She is always sleeping super crazy, enjoyShe loves her ponies.
Yea she is sleeping, she didn't want to sleep in my moms basement.
Gotta have the high chair ones.

oldie but a goodie Kids do the funniest things.
Dylann always puts a smile on my face, even when she is sleeping.
When she is sleeping I just want to get her up and play
but I know better than that!!!

2 comments:

  1. This was so darn cute, I forgot how picture happy you are but it's worth it to see these precious shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable - and it's crazy that she could sleep in some of those positions!!! she must be a good sleeper! what a cutie. hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete