We had so much fun we went to the mall the night before trick or treating. Dylann didn't really like the spider at the beginning, but then some other little girls started coming up to touch it and she grabbed it saying 'my itsy spider' and then wouldn't let anyone touch it then.
Not paying any attention to me what so ever.
I really wanted her hair to be really curly for trick or treating. She let me do her hair like this and kept it in all though her nap, but the only way I could put them in is if I let her watch 'little mermaid'.
After we took out the sponge rollers. 
The curls didn't last that long. Trick or Treating. she had so much more fun this year, and it was so warm. Which made it more fun.
At the end of the night she was done. She didn't want to walk any more. Who could blame her, anyone would want to be carried around like a princess.
We had so much fun, we went to my sisters house and they have the best place to go trick or treating. There are so many kids, and most people just sit at the end of their drive way and give out the candy. Dylann loved her outfit so much she wouldn't take it off. Wednesday night was a big fight to take it off to go to bed, then she had to have it on all day on Thursday, we fought at night again, to go to sleep. We ended up hiding it in the closet, and everyday she asks about her princess dress. The only way we could get a dress on her for church, was to have one of the puffy fancy dresses and call it a princess dress, (she carried the dress into me this morning wanting to put it on).
We had 2 Halloween party's to go to, which I was really excited about, Danny didn't really care. But of course we didn't get to go to either one of them, Danny wasn't feeling good for the first one, and then the next weekend, Dylann had a bad cough and runny nose. We didn't want to get all the other kids sick so we didn't get to go. Bummer.
Halloween was a blast though. We now thinking of something fun to do next year,b/c we are not missing out on anything next year.
We had 2 Halloween party's to go to, which I was really excited about, Danny didn't really care. But of course we didn't get to go to either one of them, Danny wasn't feeling good for the first one, and then the next weekend, Dylann had a bad cough and runny nose. We didn't want to get all the other kids sick so we didn't get to go. Bummer.
Halloween was a blast though. We now thinking of something fun to do next year,b/c we are not missing out on anything next year.


Dylann's outfit turned out really cute. With the sponge curlers, I have found that a movie is always the key to get Jordan to sit still while I do her hair. Braids and all. I found that Jordan's hair didn't dry quick enough if I did them hours ahead of time so I would have Jordan sleep in them and they turned out perfect. Fully curled and they would last till the next day, sort of, if she slept funny then the curls would fall out but it did make for a cute pony tail. Just a suggestion!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! I had no idea you had a blog! I am so happy!!! Thanks for everything Meryn. You are seriously my favorite and so are those cute onesies!! I hope you are feeling well. I'm great - let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete