Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dylanns first day of preschool

Dylanns first day of preschool was Sept 12. She couldn't wait. She has been talking about preschool all summer and was so excited. I was really excited for her but deep down I was praying she would be happy and love it. I was worried that she was going to have a major freak out, or pee her pants, or hate it. Well she was totally fine.


They have this drop off line, they just come to the car and take your kid out and walk them to class. Danny came with us for the first day, Dylann got out of the car like it wasn't a big deal at all. She said by and walked right in. I started bawling the moment we starting driving. I made Danny take another drive by to make sure she made it in ok.
She was so happy, she asks if we can go to school every day. I am so glad she loves it. When I pick her up, I ask her what she did and the first thing she says is 'we didn't paint, we didn't go out side' they don't go out if its raining. But I guess she really wants to paint bc it is an everyday thing. She is to funny.
Love you Dylann I am so proud of you!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - She's getting so big! I'm glad she enjoyed her first day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown-up! I can't believe it! Such a beautiful little girl! I hope she is loving school!

    ReplyDelete