Monday, April 25, 2011

Hair cuts

I gave Bruce his first hair cut on Friday. His hair was so long, He had this point going on in the front, and a mullet going on in the back. Time to cut it for Easter.
Getting ready to make the first cut.

After Bruces hair cut, I love this picture
 After Dylann had to get her hair cut too. Even though she is growing her hair out like Rapunzel, So I just took a little bit off.

The kids looked so great when I was done, Danny even got a hair cut too. That is something b/c I takes me weeks to finally give him one.

3 comments:

  1. you guys are so dang cute!! would you like to come cut my hair??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pictures! Your family is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you can give your family haircuts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete